Friday, May 27, 2011

So, we haven't posted in a while...

Well, since last week was busy with the normandy trip, etc. we just sort of took it easy this week. We went up to sacré coeur again (for like the fourth time) with some friends on sunday. It was a lot more crowded this time, since it is closer to summer vacation, as well as getting warmer. There was a guy playing guitar and singing on the steps, and everyone was gathered around listening. He kept asking for volunteers to come up and sing or dance or whatever, and we had a friend go up. It was pretty funny. Probably the best thing that has happened this week though, is the "cheque déjeuner" that I recieved from my internship. Basically I have a prepaid check written for 5,40 euro for every day of my internship. They backtracked and gave me some for the last month, so I have them to Clay, and we have had fun going out to eat for free for the past few days!
That is basically what they look like, and they are accepted pretty much anywhere you go. Yesterday for example, for lunch I got a falafel sandwich and some baklava, and I paid 10 cents out of pocket. Pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment